A combination of AHA and BHA acids with an optimum proportion
- Removes dead skin cells and excess sebum safely and effectively
- Contains Panthenol to help soothe and rehydrate skin
- Dull skin
- Oily skin with excessive sebum and wide open pores
Managing blackheads ( TIP )
- Apply it on the T-zone
- Soak cotton paper with Cryogenic Activator and apply on T-zone.
- Leave on for 10 minutes before removing, rinse with water.
- Gylcolic Acid / Lactic Acid – 24.5% of AHA, removes dead skin effectively without irritation
- Salicylic Acid – 0.5% BHA, dissolves sebum in our pores
- B5 ingredient that is helpful for tissue recovery and helps to sooth sensitive skin, also keeps our skin moisturized
How to use
- Apply a suitable amount using a brush on affected areas, remove it after 1-3min ( beware of eye rim)
- Normal skin: 1-2min
- Oily/Troubled skin: 2-3min